Industrial and Home HEPA Air Purifier
|FOB Price:||US $298-360 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $298-360/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: BF
- Usage: Home, Industry, Medical, Engineering
- Type: HEPA Filter
- Application Area: >61m²
- Operating Principle: Active
- Anion Density: 500000pcs/m³
- Input Power: 120-140W
- Purification Rate of Formaldehyde: >95%
- Noise Level: 50-60dB
- Transport Package: Carton and Wooden Box
- Origin: Henan, China
- Structure: Portable
- Air Volume: >400m³/h
- Certification: ISO
- Power Source: Electrical
- Purifying Technology: HEPA
- Supply Voltage: AC 220-240V 50 Hz
- Effective Space: 100-140m2
- Purification Rate of Pm2.5: >99.9999%
- Trademark: BF
- Specification: 1300*630*380mm
- HS Code: 8421391000
Air cleaners or air purifiers remove dust, pollen, and other fine particles that are floating in the air, and eliminate odors due to pets, cigarettes, or cooking. The use of air cleaners is spreading widely due to increasing interest in countering hay fever, and health concerns.
Affordable, reliable and assembled with the highest technological standards, our home air purifiers work to combat dust, mold, allergies, odor and smoke.
HEPA air filters are designed to remove up to 99.99% of harmful particles from your indoor air in a given time frame. That time frame is determined by how powerful the actual motor and fan are inside the air purifier. An extremely powerful motor and fan can circulate the air in an average sized room multiple times per hour. Less powerful fans, found in some lower priced air purifiers can only exchange the air in a room once per hour or less. This is called the CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate). HEPA Air Filters, when in combination with a powerful fan and motor inside an air purifier, can produce amazing clean air delivery rates which is important in removing mass quantities of dust, pollen and smoke from your indoor air.
Carbon is a porous substance that absorbs odors, smoke and household chemicals on contact. Carbon Air Filters typically house a large amount of this carbon media within two layers of prefilter fabric to allow for maximum absorption as air passes over. Carbon air filters are typically referred to as Activated Carbon or Smokestop filters as are found in our high quality air purifiers. The reason carbon filters are considered "activated" are because the carbon filter has a positive charge using static electricity in order to attract the most impurities from your indoor air as possible. Using static electricity will attract particles easier than if the particles are left to find the filter themselves. Carbon filters are extremely effective in absorbing smoke, odors and chemicals from the surrounding air and are an absolute must for any smoker's home. Virtual smokeeaters, carbon filters can literally remove the smoke right of front of your face and all the nasty odor that goes along with it. Most carbon filter air purifiers will also have HEPA filter technology as the two filter technologies work hand in hand to create an overall improved indoor air quality atmosphere. Examples of HEPA and Carbon Filter combo purifiers are our Air Purifiers.
|Supply voltage||AC 220-240V 50 HZ||Input power||120-140W|
|Power line length||2.0m||Effective space||100-140(m2)|
|Dimension (H / W / D)||1300*630*380(mm)||Net weight||40kg|
|Purification rate of formaldehyde||>95%||Main Material||Galvalume sheet|
|Purification rate of PM2.5||>99.9999%||Speed Control||High, medium and low|
|Dust removal efficiency||≥email@example.com|
|Fan||High performance multi wing centrifugal fan||Purification method||Multiple purification|
|Standby Power Consumption||<0.2W||Noise Level (dB)||50-60dB(A)|
Packaging:Wooden case and placed on pallets.
Delivery time: 15 days after getting the prepayment.
1. All filter components are subjected to a factory in-coming Quality Control checking and testing procedure.
2. Filter media are controlled by the Quality Control Laboratory to ensure all design parameters and test criteria meet specifications and performance results.
3. Throughout production & assembly, on line and laboratory controls & tests are made to ensure every perfect filter.
4. Representative filter from each batch type and production run are subjected to a complete test flow evaluation to determine efficiency, pressure drop and dust holding capacity.
5. To ensure that ex-factory products are maintained in perfect condition and are not damaged during transport to final destination.
Xinxiang North Filter Co., Ltd. is a professional R & D filter and air filter of high-tech enterprises.The company has a full range of air filter products production capacity. At the same time, it focus on chemical, biological, pharmaceutical, electronics, food, hospitals and otherareas of clean, energy saving and to build the intelligent purification project.Professional commitment to clean plant, operating room, clean room, laboratory and other purification projects and related equipment design, research and development, sales, providing "one-stop turnkey project."Company to a high starting point, high-quality, high-tech, quality service, excellent management, quality after-sales "three high" "three outstanding" and industry praise. Companies adhere to the "integrity-based" business development concept and abide by the "quality first" purpose and dedication to customer service.
1. Customized is also available.
2. Prompt delivery of the sample and bulk production.
3. Good quality control procedure and advanced production line.
4. Professional experience on the filters.
5. Good quality and competitive price.
6. Long and excellent after-sales service.
Q:Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A:We are manufacturer with our own production lines.
Q:Do you Accept OEM service?
A:Yes! OEM is acceptable. Special size can be according to customer special requirement
Q:What's your delivery time ?
A:7-15 days after the downpayment.
Q:What's your payment terms?
A:T/T and L/C at sight is acceptable.
Q:Can we get samples about active carbon air filter?
A:Samples can be provided, shipping cost is paid by customers.